Washington Statewide MLP Coalition
Our Coalition is comprised of members from Bellevue, Everett, Longview, Spokane, the South King County region, and Portland, Oregon. Members represent roles in law, higher education, care coordination, executive healthcare leadership, program administration, and more. The Coalition convenes its members during quarterly teleconferences to share resources and ideas as each of the MLPs aims to integrate into local communities, healthcare settings, and legal aid organizations to make an impact on social determinants of health.
Statewide MLP Coalition Members
- Anna Cavanaugh, Valley Cities Counseling & Consultation
- Sonia Handforth-Kome, MA, Valley Cities Counseling & Consultation
- Jami Hansen, Valley Cities Counseling & Consultation
- Jeffrey Keddie, JD, Northwest Justice Project - Longview
- Vivian Lee, JD, MPH, Eastside Legal Assistance Program
- Traci McCall, JD, Providence Health & Services - Spokane
- Barry Pfundt, JD, Health & Justice Project, Gonzaga University School of Law
- Laura Russell, JD, Medical-Legal Partnership of Oregon
- Yvette War Bonnet, JD, Northwest Justice Project - Everett
- Jennifer Yogi, JD, Northwest Justice Project - Seattle
If you are interested in more information or in joining the Coalition teleconferences, please contact the MLP Program Coordinator at email@example.com.